Friday 20 April 2012

MUA Professional-Heaven & Earth Eyeshadow Palette

Hello Friends..
Today I am reviewing Heaven & Earth Professional Eyeshadow Palette by Makeup Academy. Have you ever bought a makeup product at a very cheap price and could not believe that the quality can be so great?? Hardly many products deliver results at a very low price but this eyeshadow palette is a total exception.

I had heard very great things about the quality of makeup academy products and I treated myself by purchasing some products(by some read 19!!) online. The package arrived yesterday and everything was so carefully packed and looked amazingg. I got 3 eyeshadow palettes, load of eyelines, blush, lipstick and lipbalm.

Heaven & Earth is a neutral eyeshadow palette and is ideally suitable for Indian skin tone.
The texture is creamy, smooth and easy to work with and the pay off of the colors are too good. It has total of 12 shades. All the shades are shimmery but the shimmer is not loud or anything. As you can see, there are lovely highlight shades, lid colors and also darker crease colors. I like a palette that is complete and these 12 shades are apt for a smoky eye look. It also comes with a brush which I have not used.
Getting back to the review, this is how the palette looks like
A closer look
                                      


Swatches- these are just single swipes



Cost of 12 great eyeshadows- £4/ Rs 350 (how do they sell it so cheap!!!)
The only con of the product that I can think is that it is not available in India. But the shipping charges are not too high and if you are ordering loads of products like I did then it actually looks minimal.
I would have definitely stocked on this palette but as I have already ordered Urban Decay Naked, I dont think I will be using it much.

Ciao.
Ria

7 comments:

  1. hi ..nice swatches ..can u give me the link of the website which sell this .?

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Anamika...
    the website is muastore.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. the pigmentation seems awesome! Thanks for the lovely review! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. this looks amazing..very very pretty colours overallllll great buy ria..
    http://megaliving.net/

    ReplyDelete